Saturday 27 July 2013

27.07.2013

phew - hello summer holidays - how i love you, we've had a great start to the summer {two tea time trips to the beach this last week} my birthday came & went but was spent away for the weekend at the 'gentlemen of the road' lewes stopover, we had a blast, great weather, great music & some rather tasty cider too! i was also spoilt with some lovely thoughtful presents, lucky me, in the rush up to the end of term i did fit in some time to make some small thank you teacher gifts, these 'pencil' cases were quick & easy to come together & such a sweet idea, little O loved choosing some pens/pencils etc to pop in them before we gifted them, the tutorial to make them can be found over here at gwenny penny 

teacher gifts teacher gifts teacher gifts

3 comments:

  1. They look great. Thanks for showing us. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet idea... love the surprise linings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I know what I will be making for teacher gifts this year. I just stumbled upon your blog after a pinterest search for Japanese Sewing led me to your old blog! Happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete